Thursday, February 25, 2016

Godhunter FREE every 9th Day of the Month

The first book in the Award-Winning Godhunter Series is free every 9th of the Month!

Is it the 9th? Then get your ebook copy here: Godhunter on Amazon

My life has never been normal.

I was born a witch. I know about the power of Nature and how to harness it. I know about a lot of supernatural things but I never believed in god... not any of them. Until the day one tried to kill me.

That was the day I became the Godhunter, though I didn't know it at the time. Back then, I didn't know about the God War. I didn't know about the gods who fight for humans, even though we don't believe in them anymore. And I certainly didn't know that I would become the greatest weapon in their arsenal.

But that was before I kicked Thor in the balls.
Read a free sample 

No comments:

Post a Comment